All Original. All Natural.
Original Grind is the best all natural nut butter you and your customers can buy.
Reinberger's original specialty recipe, Original Grind is a nut butter crafted from a unique blend of eight nuts and seeds, offering flavor and nutrition that stands clear above the competition.
What makes Reinberger nut butters better than anything else?
- Never any added simple sugars. All nut butters are sweetened with all-natural fruits and fruit juices.
- No added salts or oils. We keep things simple, with no hydrogenated oils or unnecessary preservatives.
- No palm oil. Reinberger sources Ingredients responsibly according to the most ecologically friendly methods possible.
Whether it's our amazing single-ingredient nut butters, our fruity and fun Cranberry Craze or Traveler's Treat trail mix nut butter, our our perfectly portable pouches, all of Reinberger's products adhere to the same delicious standards. It's an easy way to add a delicious spread of local flavor to your shelves!
Five years ago, two teammates with Olympic dreams founded their own nut butter company to make the perfect snack for their workouts. Today, the company and the dream are still alive, and growing every day. Not only did we develop a wholesome and nutritious food for athletes - we created a delicious treat that food enthusiasts around the country love.
At Reinberger, an athlete and LGBT+ owned company, our products always follow three simple rules:
- Naturally made using simple ingredients, and always without any added oils, refined sugars, or salts.
- Fully shelf stable, making them the perfect item for the pantry or for your next great adventure.
- Tested extensively by our Olympic-level teammates and friends for the highest standards in taste and nutrition.
Interested in bringing the world's best all natural nut butter to your store? Check out our FarmConnex listings for Vermont locals, or our Mable store for $100 in free products, Net-45 payments, and more great savings.
Peanuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, and pecans. Nuts roasted in peanut oil.
Sold in a bundle of 2 one pound glass jars.